Social media widgets are a great way to connect your audience to the University's official social media channels.
The following widgets can be added to your web content:
- Facebook (page timeline, carousel)
- Instagram (user or hashtag timeline, carousel)
- Twitter (user or hashtag timeline)
To request any of the above social media widgets you will need to complete and submit the Social Media Widget Request Form for approval by the Online Marketing Team.
Other available widgets
The following social widgets can be requested by submitting a ticket to the Web Team:
- The Conversation (article feed)
- RSS (news feed)
- LinkedIn (call-to-action button)
- Academia (call-to-action button)
- Slideshare (call-to-action button)
Social media policies and procedures
Visit the Marketing Resource Centre (MRC) for more information regarding social media channels and their use.