If your page has a number of content sections under different headings you may want to consider inserting a list of links at the top of the page that allows the user to move to the piece of information that is most relevant to them.
Creating an anchor within the same page
1. Find your page in the Asset Finder and click on the Content screen.
2. Select the section of your content that you would like to anchor to and highlight the heading.
3. Select the Anchor tool in the content toolbar or the pop up window:
4. Type in the name of the anchor (also known as the ID) e.g. if you are linking to the Dine out heading give the anchor a corresponding and succinct name such as dineout (do not use spaces in an anchor name). Click Insert Anchor.
5. Navigate to the top of the page and type in the same heading as section you are anchoring to, or select where you would like the link to display.
6. Highlight the text and select the Hyperlink tool.
7. Type in the same name that you gave your anchor with # at the beginning. For example #dineout and select Insert Link.
To insert an anchor from a different page, in the Hyperlink pop-up box paste the URL of the page where your anchor is located and type # followed by the anchor ID at the end of the URL. Example:
8. Click on the Preview button in the Mode Switcher to see how your anchor works. When you select the link at the top of the page you should now be directed to the relevant section.