The format function determines the format of your page. P is the default setting and simply means paragraph. This will ensure that your content is formatted in standard paragraphs. The other formats available are DIV, Quote and PRE.
1. To add any of these formats navigate to your page using the Asset Finder.
2. You should automatically be taken to the Content screen.
3. Click within the editable content area.
4. Highlight the section where you would like to use the format function.
5. Press the Format button (P) in the content toolbar above the content containers, or the popup that appears when the text is highlighted.
6. Select which function you would like applied to your content (DIV, Quote or PRE). Click the Save button in the top right.
8. To view select the Preview button in the Mode Switcher.
DIV defines a division or a section in an HTML document and allows you to block your content. This is typically used for applying new formatting to a section of your content. The DIV format is used to create a two-column list.
The Quote tag allows you to format your quotes so that they stand out on your page. Quotes will appear in the Edit mode as follows:
PRE allows you to display text in a fixed-width font and preserves both spaces and line breaks. If you have specially formatted content such as a code or a formula, the PRE tag will ensure that the selected content remains formatted as is. Text within a PRE tag will display in your content as follows:
You can also find instructions on how to create a two-column list.