- The addition of social icons - Facebook 'Like' and Twitter 'Tweet' buttons.
- Related Images will now automatically pull through into content. If you add your own content image the related image will not pull through.
- Related Images can also be turned off in the content area by deselecting the option on the Metadata screen - similar to turning off Related News.
- We've removed the blue table layout on the events template to create a more visually dynamic and accessibility friendly content space.
- Date, location and contact information for events have been moved to the top of the page to help promote important information.
- The RSVP date will no longer show unless specified.
Note: The process for creating News and Events has not changed.
The changes will start to take effect from Friday 9 October, 2015. If you notice any issues, or have any feedback regarding the changes, please contact the Web Team.