Need some new content on the UON website? The Web Team is happy to assist to ensure your content performs well and your audience benefits from the best possible user experience.
Please complete the web content brief if you require assistance developing new content. A member of the Web Team will be in touch to discuss your options as soon as possible.
Why is the web content brief important?
The web content brief is a way to describe your project, define its scope and articulate its goals. It clearly outlines what questions you will need to consider, narrowing the task down to the few points which are insightful and relevant.
The brief covers some of the following:
- how users will get to your content (e.g other web pages, social media channels)
- your key call-to-actions (e.g. sign-up, donate)
- your objectives (e.g build brand awareness, get people to attend an event)
- who your audience is (e.g Current Students, Current Staff, Community and Alumni etc)
- what content you already have available to you (e.g. videos and imagery)
- what resources you have to build and maintain content
- when content needs to be developed by
Remember: the best briefs are brief!
When should I complete the brief?
If you have an upcoming campaign, a new site to develop, or are even looking to overhaul existing content, completing the web content brief ensures we get the right information to help you achieve the best outcomes.
Not sure what you need? Take a peek at some of our available web templates.
If you require access to publish content on the website, please view our training schedule.