An index listing is a concise way to preview the content of several pages in a list. This also allows users to click through to find out more information.
- Create a standard page asset under the page where the index listing will appear.
2. Insert the page information: name, select ‘No’ for Show in Menu, and use the Asset Finder button to select the correct location for the page to live.
- Insert the content on the standard page.
- Navigate to the page where the index listing item will sit. Go to the content screen.
5. Insert a new content container with the ‘Index listing item’ template.
- Enter the following fields: title for the index listing, Asset ID of the page you created using the Select button, insert a square pre-uploaded thumbnail image using the Select button, and a concise written summary of the content on the standard page:
- Click the green Save button in the top right of Edit +.
- This is what the index listing will look like on the page. Users click the title to go to the standard page.